2006-09-26

Two Fathers



真的甜在心!

Lyric

We live in a terrace house
We have nice stuff of home
We live there quite ok with three of us together
Bas works for the newspaper
An Diederik is laboratorian
They adopted me when i was one year old

I'm sitll the only child
But that's ok with me
That way i get all the attention and love from those two
Bas brings me to the school, With Diederik play violin
And with three of us we wathc soaps on TV

#I have two fathers
Two real fathers
Sometimes cool and sometimes strict
But it's going great with us

I have two fathers
Two real fathers
Who, if they have to,
Both can be my mother

When i have to go bed
Diederik checks my homework
And Bas does the dishes or is doing laundry
And if i'm ill or have a fever
Then there's nobody i know who can be so caring as Diederik or Bas

Repeat #

Sometimes i get bullied at school
Of course it's not nice
Your parents. they are homo! They find it's strange
Then I just shrug my shoulders
So what! I'm their son!
It's not ordinary
But for me, it's quite ok

Repeat #

Original Lyric
Blogs Clipping else

沒有留言:

感恩

感謝這兩年所有教導過我的老師,無論是哪一方面的老師。 感謝所有協助過我的人,無論是直接或間接的。 感謝所有來診的病患,感謝你們的教導。 我衷心的感謝你們,無論有形或無形的。 希望未來我可以有能力提供幫助,即使是一點點都好。 祝你們在新的一年,平安、安詳、和諧、快樂。