2006-05-20

Vanishment of Anger

You'll never know when a man would be angry at something. In my case, my ex is never know that I was angry at him for a long while even after broken up. The reason is so simple. I felt being disprized when he bring a bustup to me via simply MSN dialog. It should be more serious to me when getting stared or stopped. However, I chose silence in stead of losing control in front of him. I left the angriness to myself and behaved with disappering until the anger vanishes. The same situation occured when I insulted my labmate X without conscious. Luckily, another labmate Y came to talk to me how angry the labmate X was. I appreciated the labmate Y to tell me the true situation. That saved the friendship between labmate X and I. But I'm not always so lucky. We get angry at people, and get more anger back from people. I wish to train myself not to be angry at people anymore and not to see other's drawback. Then will the anger get less and less? I don't know. But we'll see.
--

沒有留言:

感恩

感謝這兩年所有教導過我的老師,無論是哪一方面的老師。 感謝所有協助過我的人,無論是直接或間接的。 感謝所有來診的病患,感謝你們的教導。 我衷心的感謝你們,無論有形或無形的。 希望未來我可以有能力提供幫助,即使是一點點都好。 祝你們在新的一年,平安、安詳、和諧、快樂。